ukyou-sensei, Water is definitely missed, but this is the only shishi odoshi i found in Japan in my two week search. I got it for 200 yens from the restuarant/cooking market beside Houzenji in Osaka.
Did you notice the poor hand-eye coordination? I blame my stay in Riyadh for this.
Saqf, haha, 7elllweh, but I already took my revenge! Did you notice how [not] authentic the wood hitting sound is? For the best experience, turn off the lights and raise the volume to the maximum.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - G. Bernard Shaw
5 comments:
Must・・・
Have・・・
Water!!!
سأنتقم منهم يا هرهوور
سأقضي عليهم
حتى ولو كان هذا آخر عمل في حياتي
ukyou-sensei,
Water is definitely missed, but this is the only shishi odoshi i found in Japan in my two week search. I got it for 200 yens from the restuarant/cooking market beside Houzenji in Osaka.
Did you notice the poor hand-eye coordination? I blame my stay in Riyadh for this.
Saqf,
haha, 7elllweh, but I already took my revenge! Did you notice how [not] authentic the wood hitting sound is? For the best experience, turn off the lights and raise the volume to the maximum.
こんにちは! 最近あまりポストが更新されていないですね~!
お元気ですか?
ところで、私は8月12日から15日までヨルダンへ行きます。
サーメルさんはいますか?
K-s
K先生、これは大喜びニュースです!三日間だけですね。
そのとき、僕はいると思います。でも、今はっきり分かりません。
最近ポスト不足ですね。その理由は、最近、僕の勉強はあまり進んでいません。仕事でリヤドへたくさん行ったりきたり、リヤドでも普通のアンマンの仕事をしたりして、疲れて、勉強する時間と気分はあまりありません(教科書を持っていくのに)。
ですから、心配です。このリヤドのプロジェクトはいったいいつ終わるのか、早く終わってほしいですよ~。
Post a Comment