Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Level 2 this year

September 30 was the last application date and I did not apply. It is really difficult to study Japanese when you have a lot of work to do. I spent a lot of the first half of this year coming and going (mostly on a short notice) to Saudi Arabia and so I could not take lessons, and I could not study while traveling for work (it was strictly work, food, sleep, and in the little free time I had, I could not do anything that involved thinking).

So there you have it: no Level 2 JLPT exam for me this year.

Too bad.

Suddenly this looks like a big red button to me.

7 comments:

momiji said...

「来年」がありますから、来年の試験を頑張ってください。p^_^q

Saemon 左衛門 said...

hai, boku wa imo mo benkyo tsuzuketeimasu yo. tabun kotoshi ga owaru maeni volume 2 o kanryou dekiru kamo shiremasen.

itsumo comment arigatou

kondo no shiken ganbatte kudasai

Saqf said...

"Suddenly this looks like a big red button to me."

A very Samer-kun-like comment. :)

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Why thank you, Saqf-dono! (assuming that this is a compliment ;)

Good to know that people still visit this space. You all motivate me to post more (assuming again that this is a good thing)!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

残念ですね><;
実は私も勉強する時間はないけどとりあえず受けてみようかなって思って...1級は無理なんで2級にしました!
ブログいつもチェックしてるから投稿をやめないでくださ~い

Saemon 左衛門 said...

ほら、たまにのアマニだ!

・・・

もう分かる、分かる。向いていないんだ・・

駄洒落道はまだまだ・・

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

たまにのアマニwwww