Friday, February 20, 2009

やっと手に入れたのに・・

先週にWii、昨日Arabsatを通してNHK World、二つを手に入れたばかりで、僕は今日再びリヤドへ行く。

二つともをずっと手に入れたくて、ずっと楽しみにしていたのに・・

今回のほうが、滞在が長いらしい。一ヶ月を超える可能性もある。

さあ、リヤドで仕事も勉強も頑張るよ。

edit: I found NHK world in the channels list in my apartment in Riyadh! yeey!

P.S. No japanese letters in my work computer.

5 comments:

momiji said...

I saw NHK in the channels list of my friend's house.I searched a lot for it in my house receiver but I couldn't find it :(

By the way, I have read in the JLPT homepage that this year exam will be 5 levels! They will add a level between 2kyuu and 3kyuu ^^

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Momiji-san,
The same happened to me. But it turned out that we did not have an Arabsat 'laqet'*, we only had a nilesat one. When I got Arabsat, we got NHK World.

*لاقط

By the way, NHK World is really enjoyable and informative. LOTS of different stuff about Japan. But some TV hosts speak so fast that I feel they speak another language.

For sure my choukairyoku will improve with NHK.

For JLPT, I heard about this last year.. the jump from L3 to L2 is huge, so a level in between makes sense.

Biraru said...

I heard too about NHK long time ago but.. as Saemon san; we only have Nilesat ^^;

And about the new level between L2 & L3; I read it in Wikipedia but I thought it will be applied next year ^^

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Changed リヤドを行く to リヤドへ行く

I need to focus more..

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's "me" again =)
Thanks for directing me here! It'll zettai (sp?) give me hope in the summer InshaAllah when I'll be taking a six month course in only three months -_-.

And thank you for your kind offer of help. I guess I'll have to see how it goes, whether I can keep up and such.

see you 'round =)
me